- Since the game is played in a team system, each team must 4-5 people. If number of your team member is not enough, there is a chance to join with other teams together.
- Please arrives 15 minutes before the booking time for the registration.
- The game will be started after all team members arrived. Due to the story of the game, nobody can join the game once it started.
- Every time slot of game will be started on time, late arrivals will be shortened the time of game.
- For safety reasons, the game is not suitable for children under the age of 13, pregnant women, chronic diseases, mental illness, epilepsy, motion sickness, claustrophobia, heart disease, high blood pressure, visual abnormalities, physical discomfort, People who have just received any type of surgery, are affected by drugs or alcohol, etc.
- Customer are responsible for determining whether it is appropriate to participate in the event in accordance with their physical condition. XR DOM will not be responsible for any personal physical condition.
- It is not allowed to bring food, drinks (except fresh water), pets or dangerous goods to the shop.
- Please keep your personal belongings in a safe place. XR DOM will not be responsible for any personal belongings that have been damaged, lost or stolen.
- The game is about an hour with the explanation and wearing equipment.
- The game can wear glasses
- Please don’t wear the equipment without allow and assistance of the staff.
- If there is any problem during the game, please inform the staff immediately.
- If the equipment is damaged, the customer must pay compensation according to the price.
- There is CCTV installation in the venue.
- In case of any dispute, XR DOM reserves the right to make the final decision (including but not limited to changing or terminating the terms and conditions of the offer) without prior notice.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
In consideration of being permitted to engage, participate, play, use and/or otherwise interact with the virtual reality equipment and/or game, which may consist of physical movements including but not limited to crouching, kneeling, and other various interactions (collectively, the “Activities”) coordinated by XR Dom Limited (“Coordinator”), Player(s) acknowledge and irrevocably agree as follows:
- Player(s) will read and abide by all the instructions and rules for participating in the Activities.
- Player(s) warrant that Player(s) are physically fit to participate in the Activities, and that Player(s) are not aware of any physical, mental health conditions or any other reason that may prevent me from participating in the Activities. In particular, Player(s) understand that Player(s) should not participate in the Activities if Player(s) are heavily pregnant, or have a heart condition.
- Player(s) are choosing to participate in the Activities on my own free will and will not hold Coordinator, and its directors, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, contractors and partners, and the owner/operator of the Activities liable for any causes of action or expenses arising out of the Activities, including injury, property damage, death, during the Activities or on the premises where the Activities are held.
- Player(s) agree to use the venue, equipment and materials relating to the Activities for their intended purposes only and Player(s) agree to indemnify Coordinator for the cost of any damage to the venue, equipment and materials caused by me.
- Player(s) understand and agree that Player(s) may be filmed and/or recorded during my time on the premises where the Activities are held, and that Player(s) irrevocably authorize Coordinator to use such recordings for any purpose Coordinator considers appropriate, including but not limited to sharing such recordings on social media platforms. However, Player(s) may request that Coordinator not share such recordings on social media platforms and Coordinator will comply accordingly.
- This Waiver of Liability and any disputes arising out of or relating to the Activities shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, including all matters of construction ,validity, and performance, in each case without reference to its choice of law rules.
- In the event of inconsistency between the English and the Chinese version of this Waiver of Liability, the English version shall prevail.
Player(s) acknowledge that Player(s) have read this Waiver of Liability. Player(s) understand and agree that Player(s) are not required to participate in the Activities, and if Player(s) do not agree to this Wavier of Liability, my only recourse is to not participate in the Activities and to leave the premises immediately.
Further, Player(s) acknowledge that Player(s) fully understand the terms of this Waiver of Liability and that Player(s) have signed it freely and voluntarily without any inducement, assurance, guarantee or oral representation being made.